Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Why ask why? So I guess I killed it by saying why ask why, but this is ultimately the conclusion of todays fuss.. I must have swept the floor 18 times in just 6 minutes while serving lunch today at 11am...because my kids were "hungry" again...so as I sweep for the 11th time, I am muttering to myself how annoyed I am and how I just cant seem to find the strength to say, please SIT with your food ON the table...patiently, softly...they just dont get it, I say...but then I use my mirror and say..."i dont get it"...this is a test, another test, I dont need you to speak patiently, I need you to BE patient!..so instead of asking myself "why?" Why did I make lunch as they were done with breakfast....why didnt I just SIT and drink my morning coffee and enjoy the music...why did I chose to make rice?...you know how messy rice gets with 5 kids ages 1 to 7 eating at the same time?...i should know by now...not to ask, to regret...to load more on guilts shoulders...the im not good enough at this whole mothering thing ...just stop, just say, I want to BE...not why am I not....why ask why! Just be.

No comments:

Post a Comment